Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Rants.

I have the need to write. Because I am somehow felt overburden by dark feelings. I think I'm affected easily because I am an empathetic person.I am easily inspired, I easily get paranoid, all kind of emotions, from one extreme to another one in a split minute.

I guess everyone has a dark side. The level of darkness is what separate people. How much you are showing your dark side is another spectrum. I always believe people have alter egos. A character (either good or bad..or just different) that nobody (or limited people) are aware of. It's a form of escapism in a way. It's a battle everyday to let good conscience take over the bad one. That is why it's very important not to judge people quickly. A seemingly good samaritan might have dark secrets while the obvious asshole might be a discreet philanthropist. You get my drift.

Hence I need my faith to hold on to. I know I'm a sinner, knowingly or not, and I believe that Judgement Day will decide if I am a good enough person to go to this beautiful place called Jannah. Or not. As the world has legal system, I believe the afterworld has too. The difference is, you can escape the world legal system, but God saves all the proofs and you can't runaway from it.

Yes, I've been watching Dexter, hence the expression writing. It's disturbing and intriguing at the same time, I am overwhelmed by the whole concept of the series. I can relate to his monologue, I'm not saying I have the tendency to kill people as I am still sane, but about life and characters. Like I said, I am an empathetic person, hence easily affected. I alternate watching Dexter with something positive as I want to avoid letting it gets to me so much. I guess writing about it shows how much the show affects me in some ways or another. Human characters always fascinate me.

In the end, life goes on. While it still can.

Let Light prevails Darkness.

0 comments: