Friday, February 22, 2008

It’s Friday Night. And I feel completely inept. I mean in finding activities. I’m not going out, my boyfriend is soo far away (deng, LDR can be tough), my roommate is out and some of my friends are sick. It’s not exactly how I want my Friday night to be. Especially after been through a busy week, then you just don’t really feel to do any academic obligations. Yet, I don’t want to sleep because I don’t want my happy hour(s) to pass by too quickly. Deng, I do think too much. I just feel like writing. Sometimes, when I browsed back my writings (owh yeah I do that often), it seems dull. I want to try something new. Maybe fictional. Not too factual. Easy going perhaps? Nah, like my corporate communication lecturer says, don’t change your values, it will degrade you. I think it’s the same goes for yourself. Unless it’s for better la.


I’m blabbering. I think life is unfair sometimes. But then, what does it says for other unfortunate people right? So I’ll try being optimistic. The grass is greener on the other side. Although I feel like I am a hypocrite for not really tell what I really feel. Or trying to be phony by being optimistic. Demm, this writing is twisted. Now people will definitely know I am complicated. But it’s only a ‘weng’ moment. I do try to be better you know. I just hope people will stop being so judgemental. As long as there’s people, there’s gossips. And those can really ruin one’s life. But not to be phony, I admit I love hearing gossips. Especially when you stuck in no-man’s land Tronoh, a hot gossip can definitely be something refreshing. Like “OMG” for every new gossip. It’s exciting. Although you are scooping on other people’s life. As long as it’s not me, or my friends, it’s fine. Not like I am the one starting them right? This is a really different post. I am giving people a glimpse (or am I giving too much?) of my personalities. Don’t give a damn because I am simply tired of thinking about consequences tonight. If it makes people understand me more, no harm done. If it makes people start a gossip about me, go ahead. As long as it doesn’t hurt me. I’m sensitive you know. So basically, I will be affected. Deng. It all goes back to the fact I am complicated. I think most people are. If you are easy=dull. If you are complicated=interesting. I’m interesting? Up to you to judge.



Okey, guess I did do something different tonight. I talked about myself. So maybe I can do something about it. Heh. Hopefully I’ll be back to my normal state. But changes are needed in order for mental stability. Good night.

6 comments:

sejhok said...

lalalala....juz dropping by...

mira said...

no worries

everyone IS complicated.

aween mokhtar said...

haha...TRUE. It's difficult to even find a person to understand you. But hey, that's life right? Just be who we are and stick to our values. We'll do fine right =)

Hani said...

zainur,
be it complicated, be it interesting, you are so easy to work with!

hidup dinnerbatch ahaha!

ps: this is not vagueness that makes you wanna go huuuuhhhh? kan. ehehe. CorpComm rules!

thaqifroslim said...

Maybe if you find writing bout urself is common, try to write on the Jan04 Dinner...You have the poster. I'm thinking of posting special edition promotion of our batch Dinner on my blog too...Hmm...Got the brochure, read the menu, and already booked a seat. Good effort from krg smer...thankyou kt ajk dinner for ur selfless effort!

-thaqif-

aween mokhtar said...

mia - heh. Thanks. Easy to work with you too =). Corp Comm indeed rules!

thaqif - that's a great idea. Thanks Thaqif. And thanks for supporting =)