Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Irony of Feelings.

I am both happy and sad.
Start with the sad news.
I’m just torn. Like the song Torn by Natalie Imbruglia.

I’m all out of faith, this is how I feel
I’m cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed into something real
I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You’re a little late, I’m already torn.

As juxtaposition, I’m completely thrilled that MU is going to Rome!
Brilliant Ronaldo, Park, everyone basically. Completely gunned down the Gooners!(Opps..pun intended.Haha)
I love free flowing football. I wish they do that often. And to play Ronaldo as striker had worked for the team tonight(or morning. Wherever you are).


Sir Fergie is truly a living legend (besides Giggsy, Scholesy and numerous names in the past). Even Beckham enjoyed the match. Hehe.
The only setback (ok, major one) was Fletcher (he was great) was sent off. Really unwise decision (I want to say stupid, ok, stupid) by the ref.

Bring on Barca or Chelsea, United just have the B.E.L.I.E.V.E attitude for the moment!

To unwind my sadness in the first part (personal reasons), here’s the funny depiction of the song. Oh, and yea, Glory – glory!

2 comments:

Mohd Najmie said...

kau 'torn' ke? OMG

Unknown said...

Najmie..aku blur..
I cant read between the lines.
Lol.