Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dede akan berkahwin pada hari ini :D

Because my previous post is talking about Marriage, I would like to make an entry about someone who is about to get married later this day: my BFF! (Some of you know who this person is).

I’ve written hate memoirs before this for him, written some appraisal memoirs (ok, maybe one) but the fact I’ve stuck with him for five years so these things (Annoyance, care etc) were bound to happen right? And finally, this BFF of mine is getting married way earlier than any guys my age (and not to mention from me too) so I’m getting excited and would like to write an entry to wish him and his soon to be wife (which is one of the sweetest girl I ever met) a happily ever after.

I know he will become more mature(r) than before, hopefully wiser (especially in term of words he uses. Lol) and one heck of a dad to his future children (I mean kool. Gosh, why am I doing this? Haha). Last and definitely not least, he will be a great husband to his wife, because I know he is one loyal man and I know he loves her very much. Plus, I love the wife to be, she always back me up when he was being a jerk (sorry de, tak boleh puji all he way, it’s very hard :p).

Thus, to the most perfectly matched couple, which are my friends (and the first one to get married), Dede and Dian, I wish and pray your life together after this will always be blessed by Allah till the end of time (berbahagia sehingga ke anak cucu cicit). Oh, have fun while you’re at it! XOXO!

P/s: Reminiscence made me missed UTP. Deng.

4 comments:

Shafiq Fhadly said...

Adakah aku kenal si Dede nih?

Mcm familiar je nama dia, tp xknla dia kot.

hmm???!!!

Hani said...

hehe this is sweet zainur.

aku x saba when its ur turn. cepatla zainurrrr :P

aween mokhtar said...

Ye capiq..ko knal.
First year ko ade memori dgn die...hahahhaa (dede a.k.a Rudy)..ingat?:p

Sweet one last time kt dede sbb pasni biar wife die je sweet kt die..hehe..my turn? Yours? lalalal..nnt anta kad dtgla (which xtau ble..hehe):p

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~..xdpt dtg lah dede kawen nih!
aku dh beria setengahmati dh..duh!