Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hiatus from Blogging.

I haven’t written in AGES. As in a month plus. What if your ambition once is to become a journalist but you can’t even keep your blog updated, does that means you don’t really want to become a journalist? Maybe the idea of journalism fascinates you, but when you are really given the job, you don’t really like them? (Fact: I’m nowhere in journalism. Mind you, I’m talking between the lines here).

Anyways, the guys at the office are reading my blog (particularly ONE guy, he keeps quoting me. LOL), so I have to be careful on what I write here. But when people read my blog and praise it (or quoting it) it gives me those flowery feeling (like when people puji you pretty, you think you can become a model. But in real life, people likes to flatter just to make you feel good, or because they praise everyone. So stop daydreaming you can become a model!). But writing is different right? If more than certain amounts of people think you can write, then you should write right?

Too many questions. Too little time (or privacy even) to start writing or continue writing fiction, non-fiction etc. I have a probable title for my probable book: Diary of a Female Engineer in a (Dog eat Dog) Male Dominated World. How does that sounds? Catchy? Lame. I wish I can meet Richard Branson (out of topic).

Toodles~

P/S : Job is making me cringes. I hate being discriminated. Or being called a TRAINEE. Duh.

3 comments:

zUL said...

"One Particular GUY" huh??? hurm... wonder who is that Magnificent person is....

Merissa K. said...

hahahah. it doesnt take a genius to figure out the name of the person who reads ur blog. LOL.

i dont like the fact that my mom googles my name (because confirm confirm she'll be directed to my blog).

ohh and i wish i was doing journalism jugak. heheh. *high five* (soooo not looking forward to a life dedicated to civil engineering. sighh)

Unknown said...

ahah. Gosh, that guy is everywhere. LOL.

Anyways, Tasha, guess we're trapped in the field we hardly love aite. Hopefully one day we can do things our way. Good luck on ur final sem!=)