Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Moon.

I’ve watched New Moon. Yes, the movie that has been over publicized worldwide. I know it would turn out to be corny, but not to the extent I felt like all the corniest lines are being used in this movie alone. Don’t expect werewolves versus vampires actions here, it’s nearly non-existent.

I don’t get it why the movie is so famous. Maybe I don’t read the book, so the chance is the movie is so erroneously forked out from the book, or simply teenagers (or even adults) love the idea of forbidden love and find them fascinating. Yes, the idea is intriguing but the movie is filled with cheesy lines. I don’t mind love story, I love some of them, but to combine every possible love expression in one movie is too much.

There’s one thing I like though. That Jacob guy was quite hot. Tall, muscular and dark, my kind of guy. Pity he’s too young for me to have crush on. LOL. Oh yeah, maybe that’s why it’s a craze worldwide. They just find beautiful and mysterious (more like troubled, Edward Cullen looks like he’s sick) people and combine them together, voila, you got yourself a box office movies. People are still shallow anyway.

I crave for a movie I could watch over and over again (like Armageddon) and be affected by its story.

1 comments:

Maria Elena Zarul said...

i dont get the movie either. i think si bella is a bit pathetic.
and da heck! two different species going after her?!?
LOVE HER?!?!?
apa la special sangat with her..