Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy day. Again.




Your Personality Is Like Alcohol



You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.

Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.

You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work!



At your best: You are uninhibited, funny, and relaxed.



What people like about being around you: You're friendly, welcoming, and easy to talk to.



What people dislike about being around you: You're a little sloppy and careless.



How addicted people get to you: A fair amount, though they tend to deny it.



Anyway, I got tht from Mira nye blog. I don't noe la it's true or not, but I think people bully me because they are kind-of addicted to me. Positive thinking.Ha-ha. Anyway, MU won the title. That's the main reason of my happiness. Good Luck exam people! (dunno I am ready or not. It seems like a playground for me and I keep on playing the buaian, swinging in my own emotion and world.Duh). Double joy hopefully awaits. Glory2!=D

3 comments:

[YeOp] said...

x bleh blah siut budak2 tu siap bawa notes pegi ameeth. semangat2! heh.

bila start paper? all the best in ur finals~

King said...

2 sebab Beta komen di blog ni!!

1. u'r a Man Utd supporter
2. Ko komen kt blog Yeop

bak kata oliver
"I donno you but if you're a Man Utd supporter, then u're my friend :D"

aween mokhtar said...

glory2!
U are my fren too!=D