Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GLORIEST =D

CHAMPIONEEE...=D


It was a painful, stressful 2 hours plus plus. I felt like vomiting, my heart hurts…seriously, this is the worst feeling ever I’ve experienced in a match. And, Chelsea fans in front of me didn’t make it better too. Especially when ronaldo missed the penalty (Cech did say he studied Ronnie penalty. Too predictable this time). Although he felt like it was his worst day when he missed it, a complete 180 degree of feeling when VDS saved Anelka penalty and Terry slipped penalty. Although the whole team was the hero, I picked VDS was my personal hero. He’s always been. He wasn’t regarded the best goal keeper (people say Cech is better) but he had many saves that ensure the trophies belonged to MU. And last night he did just that. Anyway, Chelsea was fighting till the last drop of sweat (or tears. I felt sorry for Terry. And Grant. And Abramovich. Not Drogba though. Huhu). I salute their determination and spirit. But, in the end, like Ronnie said, penalty kicks are like lottery. You really needed luck. I just wanted to add, you need a good Keeper too. Owh VDS and MU, Thank You. You’ve made my year a whole lot brighter. It was all worth it. GLORY2 MU. You are the bestest, most entertaining club ever. As the reds go MARCHING ON and ON!

4 comments:

[YeOp] said...

peter cech is one the best goalkeepers in the world. but he is not a good penalty-saver.

remember during community shield last august? VDS saved all the penalties. and united won 3-0 on shootout.

community shield mng dgn chelsea.
premier league 2nd pun chelsea.
champions league menang dgn chelsea lagi!

so, double or treble actually? lol

believe it or not, the other so-called Big Four tak menang apa2. empty handed~ kesian..

King said...

u know what...

I think Owen Hargreaves had made his effort superbly on that night.

he deserved Man of The Match...

aween mokhtar said...

yeop, yep, remembered charity shield. cech did suck at penalty rite. VDS had the chance to save three jgk but the one he did save rewarded us the king of europe!Yeay. Double is enough to make me happy:D

king, yeah, hargreaves was great. Better than tevez. And rooney.lol. but in the moment of winning, i still think VDS deserved it. Heh. Glory!

Hani said...

zainur, aku igt, kalo ManU menang, ade hot chick nak nyanyi glory glory ManU kt Ameeth.

Menyesal tgk the game kt McD. Hope she didn't sing it. I dont want to miss it! :P