Monday, June 2, 2008

Tag Game (Dedicated to Fareez)

Payeh said I’m Lazy. So here goes the tagging game. Lol.

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

0. What is the best football team in the world?
- Easiest Question. Manchester United, The Red Devils Of Course. They’ve won Double this year. Hehehe =D

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Nope. It comes with time. That’s just attraction. Or lust.

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
- I drink. It’s that eww? Haha~

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- OLD TRAFFORD. Manchester. Europe.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Too many. But 1 dream is I won a contest to go watch MU in Moscow. Demm, I wish it can come true.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Logically, if someone who doesn’t see it is either blind or mentally retarded. I think.

6. Do you like being who you are today?
- Yes. I am a procrastinator with a dream. And well, an MU fan who just won double. Haha. But I want to be better of course

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Open my book café.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- If it was crush, I did it many times. If love, it occurs like once, so yeah. I did.

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
- Tun Mahathir (my idol), Sir Alex Ferguson (best coach), Alan Smith (fav player), Cristiano Ronaldo (You know why) and Angelina Jolie (she’s amazingly gorgeous).

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Tall, Dark (Means Macho. Not gelap), Handsome Sket (Byk pn ley. Lol). Hehe. Don’t restrict me and loves my family just like I do.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
- Vintage. They seem so beautiful and ancient and special.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
- The acclamation of I LOVE YOU ;)

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- I have to know my flaws to improve them right, so I want them to tell but in a RIGHT manner. (No harsh, bullying methodsss pleaseeee)

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Family. Faith.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- I am. But not to the extent I want to. How I yearn to be rich. Haha.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- Camera. I don’t have much luck with it.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- Less Emo. Or Hot Tempered. Especially to people I love. And thinking too much.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
- Not be able to be contented. And MU loses matches. Haha.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- No. Life is supposed to be unpredictable. Just like MU match last night. Hehe.

I hereby tag...
1. Payeh yang accuse saya malas. Demm.
2. Kedberi Kukis yang minat MU same2 =)
3. Azmanaziz yang ade kamera agak best (jeles2)
4. Chedet? Ahah, He will be disappointed to see wasted time of youngsters in tagging.
5. All MU fans nye blog.
6. All non MU fans nye blog :p
7. Zac yang nak grad.
8. Abang Capiq yang kene blanje Chilli’s =)

5 comments:

[YeOp] said...

naik pergi Old Trafford nanti, jangan lupa ajak aku! LOL

Hani said...

heh.

i skipped the whole thing till i spotted myame.kne lah bace nmpknye haha!

Junaidi Asmara said...

number 7:
to open the book cafe, i got the same dream!
And yeah, im a Manchester fan as well.

mokhtarfamily said...

yeop - jom2! kte wat rombongan g OT. Hehe.

Zac - Ha ha. What's with the new blog. New beginning eh =)

Junaidi - We have same dream eh. Tell me your plans. Maybe can share thoughts. Hehe. Jom OT!=D

[YeOp] said...

u wanna meet cristiano ronaldo? tak yah la. dia nak blah pegi real madrid pun. lalala~