Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Ending~

Thank god there's Euro to keep me company throughout this holiday. Not that I don't have anything better to do, there's the endless family gatherings, the dates, the show(s) but football has a special spot in my heart. Ha ha.

Anyway, I've started Euro 2008 by being supporters of Holland and Portugal. I do like Spain but priorities given to those two. I think most people know why. Heh. Anyway, Holland played some superb football, I just love team who uses attacking flair rather than defensive (Italy just doesn't work for me. So does Germany).

Anyhow, my teams were out in quarter finals. And, I have a new favorite team. Turkey. They impressed me with their never die attitude. That's one of the reasons I love football. The spirits just motivates me in life =). Credit to Altintop, Kazim2, just to name a few. Anyway, it was German vs Spain in the end. Spain really deserved the victory. Consistency does helps in the end. Plus, I have a new favorite player. David Villa. Unfortunately didn't see much of him towards the end. And poor Ballack. All those finals and no winner came out from that? As much I dislike him (because my sisters are crazy bout him), he was the only German player that stood out. And I still like that Lahm guy. He's cute. Heh.

Allrite, that's my summary for Euro 2008. The best team did win. Entertaining tournament with a satisfying result =). So, to mark the victory of Spain, let's go to Terengganu. Irrelevant, I know. Just saying I finally going on holiday. Wee.

0 comments: