Thursday, December 18, 2008

MOKA Langkawi Trip

I have just got back from my Langkawi Trip. It’s been quite sometimes since I’ve been there, the last time with my late grandfather and grandmother. So it felt like a brand new Langkawi. By the way, it’s a family trip with 40 of us.

We chartered a bus (oh, first time too) as it would be easier (so we thought) which was delayed for some reasons (Abang, we never blame you okay). All right, let me summarize the trip activities.

First Day


Arrived at 6 plus am. Ferry was at 8 (ke 9. Damn you short term memory -_-). Kami semua bekerjasama membuat keretapi dan memunggah beg yang berkilo kilo dan berdozen dozen itu (a little bit exaggeration). Anyway, nobody curi tulang so great job on the bags people! =).So we arrived there early and have to wait before we can check in, so we hang around on the beach (by the way, we’ve stayed at Malibest, along Chenang Beach). So white and sandy and oh so blue-ish green ocean. And no litter. Oh, love love it. It’s a free activity day, so we just hang out, getting some tan under the coconut tree (lol), main galah panjang, belalang belatuk while observing people (plus analyzing).
We went for dinner where it had great soup (similar to nenek’s) and played ‘Are You Smarter than Fifth to Tenth Grader’ Game. Great day. Tiring Day. Off to sleep we were.




Second Day

It’s Jalan-jalan Day. We went to Makam Mahsuri (Oh, it’s upgraded from last time), Cable Car Ride (OMG, I have faced my fear of height and it was all worth it when I was at the top, watching the gorgeous view of Langkawi Island), Kraftangan gallery (not really my thing but I’m sure the Aunties and others enjoyed the batik) and last but not least the hunt for chocolates (Wuhuuu!). We had dinner at this restaurant (Wendy kot) and had Guess Who game, where we had to guess who we were andddd the Karaoke Competition. Surprisingly I’ve got second! Wahahaha. So happy :p.
Third Day

It was A-MOKA race (MOKA is the family acronym from Atuk and Nenek names) day. Some glitches occurred but glad it went okay. Then it’s sand sculpture competition. In the evening we’ve played beach soccer and mandi laut and after that, the most anticipated event of the trip: Retro Night. Oh, how everyone dressed up and how people stared at us as we were from another world (it’s 60’s 70’s 80’s night peeps). The performances from families and group were entertaining. Much better than Pangkor Trip (all family trips were fun anyway ;p). Great night to end our journey. Anyway, Yellow team won everything. So, congrats to them and may they give chance to others next time. (I can’t stand the ‘Give me Y, Give me E, Give me L,L again, Give me O, Give me W- YELLOW’ chant. Seriously. Hahaha). Hang out by the beach for a while then off to bed (Too tired).


Fourth day

Bye Bye Langkawi. It’s been great. It’s been Super Fun. Although it might not be as smooth as we planned it to be, they were all minor glitches. Thanks everyone and hopefully we have more of this in the future! I LOVE MOKA!


P/S: People, please save the pics and video performances in a CD and give it to me okay. Terima Kasih.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gile cool your family.err..ade cousin or kakak yang bukan negeri's? esok juga saya masuk meminang

Anonymous said...

Saye pun ade kat Langkawi from Dec 10-14 hari tu..

Nampak u all masa kat Cable Car, tengah lepak2 depan kedai makan..

Ramai ye ahli keluarga besar u all yang gi gath tu. Mesti meriah sakan.

Saye pun gi ngan big family.. Tapi tak ramai sangat, dlm 30 org cmtu..

Untung keluarga u all ada blogger..
Huhu.

Anyway, syabas juga utk sistem pengiklanan guna baju.. Berjaya membawa saya ke blog ni. :-)

Ok. Sekian shj. Jumpa lagi!