Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Final part (Memoir)






Ok. Pictures do speak thousand words (with helps of additional words below :p).

Okay. I still haven’t finished my memoir. So here goes my final part of memoir.

Dedication to housemates (whether they read this or not):

IT peeps : You guys were cool although we didn’t hang out much (sebab ade 1 kereta saje. Wuu)
Ita: Although you were no longer a housemate during final year, but it's been fun knowing you. Stay friendly and take care.

Siti: Baru kenal for 1 year but you’ve been a great story teller and housemate to talk to (especially during exam week). Keep on being rajin and cun and pandai menyanyi. Hehe.

Muni: New housemate but 5 years coursemate. Jaga diri elok-elok and drive carefully =).

Sheila: We’ve known each other since Form 1. But being in UTP and being housemates were great. Rumah dekat je, anytime do meet up. And good luck with your Master! =)
Chaong: Oh, we used to be such good friends. What happened to that? Hehe. It's been joyful knowing adventurous you and I wish u all the happiness Ong.
Nadia: Baru dapat add ym and gtalk at the end :p. Awak memang cute and best. Semoga dapat pegi UK! =). Take care and keep in touch (dekat je K.Pilah and Seremban).

Naimah: Jangan banyak skandal. Hehe. Update on anything (on walk in interviews juga. Ahaha)

Mira: Owh Rakan Tengok Bola. I’ll miss every bola session at Ameeth (from it was just the two of us kan) and your thoughts and wisdom (Ini orang luas pengetahuan). Keep in touch too!

Hanisah: Oh, we went a long way back. Thanks for being one of my earliest friends. I’ll miss your hip and happening attitude (plus mak tiri behavior) and everything we’ve done together. Hanisah memang best! (and jangan lupe inform me on ehem ehem :p).

Maria: You’ve been a great friend to me especially this final year. We had our ups and downs and I hope you will always be my friend. Stay true and strong ok. You know I love you.

Aimi: Oh roommate. You annoy me, you talk so loud, you blab la bla. However, you’re the bestest friend one can find. You were there for me always (most of times la. When not dating. Haha). Datang KL jangan lupa inform ok. Or not it’s over. Hehe. I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH (Ok, too much PDA).

Additional people:

Meena: Meena, I’m so gonna miss you happening, funny self. Stay the same ok Meena (ok, boleh improve on the too soon too gabra behavior :p). Roger me ok!
Syamer: Oh coach. Oh kawan tengok bola. Although you annoy me sometimes, you’ve been great. Kahwin jangan lupa ajak mer.
Fareez: Although I’ve written about you before this, but what the heck, here’s a dedication. Thanks a lot for being a good friend, listener, crappier and adviser. You are different. Frank but true. Sayang kamu juga (Oh, this is first time I ever write this to a guy friend. Better appreciate it =)).

Anyway, I love you people (from all my memoirs). I may not say it in real life but I do. Thanks for making my life in UTP the one of the best times of my life.XOXO!

2 comments:

MataBogel said...

huh! the fact that i got 2dedication and got sayang~ tu

hehe i'll appreciate it

i dream of u as a strawbery Short cake.sweet, short and comfortable.

cool aite?

zarirah i. said...

yo adikku sayang!!!

congrates!!! you are a graduate!!!!

u made it through!!!

now goodluck hunting for the job. da dapat 1st gaji jgn lupe blikan angah PDA k? hahahaha.

okies, tu lebey2 sgt, banje me soping for my office attire! ok, deal. done.

ngahahahaa