Friday, March 13, 2009

Musika.

Well, I love music.

I felt music is truly the best stress reliever. Okay, besides praying to God that everything will turn out better.

I love people who sing from their hearts. Even more so when they put a little bit of themselves into the songs (like write their own songs, their own way of singing).


My family members LOVE to sing and I love singing with them. We have some raw talents there. Maybe because my late grandfather loved playing the harmonica and sang songs (Oh, I miss him).

Anyway, music is indeed the window of your soul. Gosh, I used to have crushes on lead singers, anyone who can pour out their emotions through singing. Although I know there are ways to express rather than singing, but singing still touches my heart every time (yes people, I am a sensitive and sentimental being. I have a pretty high empathy).


The reason for my post is because American Idol is back and they have massive talented singers there. But for the moment, I’m rooting for Adam Lambert. I wanted Anoop to do well so badly but he just messed his second (or third) chance big time. He has another chance to prove himself. Adam is one of a kind. And a rockstar. Just LOVING IT.


By the way, Anoop used to be in a group of REALLY talented people back at his university called Clef Hangers. They were brilliant! I wished there was one like this back at UTP (it’s too late anyway. Heh). Here’s one of the many videos I’ve watched of them.


Play the music, not the instrument.

0 comments: