Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Unique. Weird. Bring it on.

As some of you know, I had quit my old job and now working on a new job. Reading back my post on how optimistic the previous job looks like was something I have to learn from: Never expect life would always be all rainbows to you. Because in the end, rainbows do disappear and most of the times it’s just grey clouds dimmed the lights (All these metaphors are just for own artistic flair, lol, meaning life is never fair). Anyway, I can never sit at home and do nothing, so here I am, working in a production house, very diverted from my course of studies. However, the path is still of interest. Moreover, I am starting to feel the optimism up again, but not to say I am loving the job, sufficient to say it’s pretty cool for the moment. Because I am an entertainment addict, I love everything from journalism to music to movies, so to be involved in the industry itself will show me just how wonderful the industry is, OR, how ironic it would turn out to be.


I am still green, the coast is still clear, so I hope I can enjoy myself doing things that don’t stress me out. Just hope it won’t have frequent cats and dogs rain, if anyone do understand my try-to-sound-poetry-but –not-that-good metaphore. Oh, and people, if you have weird hobbies or wild hobbies, like duct tape artist, junk craftman, any extreme weird sports, or collecting Google logos (for real!haha) or know anyone who does, drop me a line here. It might be your way to stardom! (Or maybe a one day chance to be on TV. At least you can brag to your children one day).


Ok, like this. But don't worry, doesn't mean you're a weirdo. Really.


P/S: MU, please don’t sucks anymore. Work harder ok! Lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watderrrr

Anonymous said...

Poet, you quit your job???? Bummer.