Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful. Yes. Mess? Far from it.


Pics from h/phone

Magnificent would be my adjective to sum up Jason Mraz Live in Kuala Lumpur concert last night. It was way better than listening to his songs in the album. He was such a creative and entertaining musician. He’s a super talented song writer, with looks and cool personality (he’s got it all. One fine guy he is. Hehe). Anyway, I was not an obsessed fan before I went to the concert, I listen to his songs throughout the years and liked few of them, but last night might just turned me into a big fan. I even you-tubing all the live performances from last night. Haha.


Anyway, last night was great. No complaints (other than wishing I was up front there) and the crowds were great. It was a full house (I’ve watched Muse before and it’s wasn’t as packed as Mraz) but they’re still well behaved. No pushing and those annoying actions, everyone seems to have blast. My favorite songs were geek in the pink, you and I both, beautiful mess and he did a bit of medley with the remedy with Oasis Wonderwall. He sang his songs differently from the way he sang them in the album; give us the element of astonishment. Such a genius. Moreover, he’s sooooo genuinely warm himself, so it’s really easy to enjoy the show (he’s said thank you in different languages. Heh). He even took a few pictures using a Polaroid and threw them to the crowds (lucky them). Oh, only one minor disappointment. The girl who sang Lucky with him was completely a stranger (to me la at least) and her voice just didn’t suit the Lucky song. I wished earlier it would be someone with a soothing voice, like Yuna. Anyway, just my personal opinion.


All in all, the best concert I’ve been to so far. Jason Mraz, you’ve made my day in this gloominess of time =). My wish list for next artist to come : Mika (I dig his songs like realllyy much ok), Bon Jovi, Lily Allen and N Sync Reunion Concert (Haha).


He sang, every little thing will be all right. Yes, I hope so too =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

memang pun girl...everything thing big or small wiil be ok..dont worry n think too much k...~i know u'll be fine...

mNg

aween mokhtar said...

thanks nisah =)

Anonymous said...

isk isk..tak berjaye watch the full concert..so sad~

aween mokhtar said...

dear, nest time grak like 2 hours early..or nek lrt...yeah, hopefully next time x miss it k ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah~ hopefully i'll b able to watch the full concert on his next tour..trs cm nk je g london for his next concert...aiyayayai~~