Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Running.

Reena runs as fast as she can. The black shadows are approaching, nearer by milliseconds. She is about to give up and let the darkness seizes her away to the Unknown. Unknown is a place where nobody dares to speak about. Chill runs through her spine. This is it. This is the last day I would be living my life in the Orb. The last day I could breathe the contaminated but precious air before the Unknown choke her with its blacker than black air and surrounding, or so she heard. Then, her vision’s getting blurry, the black shadows had catch up with her, blanketing her in a complete darkness, and takes her on the journey to the Unknown…TBC

Wake up! Wake up! Wake upppp!

Hidup tanpa arah tujuan memang agak pathetic. We thought we have an aim, a mission, but suddenly the universe is against us. The cyber world produces quite a number of people expressive in term of telling the world how they feel, most of times (with Twitter, ALL the time pun possible).

I admit it I’m one of them. But I have to craft my words in the most correct forms of sentences before I publish them. My nuisance towards grammar is to be blamed. When I watch or play the ‘Are you smarter than a fifth grader’ game, 80% of grammar question would leave me with (?) moment. Like wfish is proverb, pronoun etc. I hate grammar, but I have this need to make sure my English is readable.

Plagiarism. We read other people blogs all the time, the interesting ones will leave us with the motivated feeling, to write as fascinating as theirs but we’ll end up writing the same way we’ve always write. Like mine, I think it’s quite serious, although I think I babble too many random things.

Because of that I will stop writing here. May the fulfilling life await those whose patience is its virtue.

0 comments: