Saturday, May 29, 2010

Euro Trip (London)

When the plane landed, there was a funny sound and everyone clapped. We have landed in our first and last destination, the great city of London!

In London, not only we went to all the main attractions, British Museum, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham etc, we stole some times to go and see two of main stadiums in London, the Reds (Arsenal) and Blues (Chelsea) of London. And I still think Manchester has the best looking stadium. LOL.

We also managed to watch a West End Show, Stomp at one of the many theater places in West End (we’ve got lost while searching for the right one). It was a bargain because we got the best seat for half price! The show was great; I could see they were very passionate with what they’re doing.

London was the easiest place to go around and also to find halal food. No wonder a lot of Malaysians stay there. It’s so comfortable (maybe because I went during Spring, can’t imagine the below zero temperature) and I just felt easy and safe somehow.

It was Bank Holiday and there were sales everywhere, so a lot of people were in every corner of Oxford Street. Thank god I was able to buy things because it was a long (but effective) queue.

That marks the end of my Euro Trip. I really hope to come back again (soon I hope) and go to Spain and Greece (especially Greece, I long for beautiful islands and beaches). I had fun, joy and a lot more. It was short and hectic, but sweet and unforgettable of course.

Viva Europe!




0 comments: