Saturday, May 29, 2010

Euro Trip (Paris)

I’m procrastinating again. Let me write about the rest of my dream trip now before the memories start to fade away. Before I start writing, I would like to warn it might be long. (Or maybe I’ll just do them in parts. Hehe).

Paris

We nearly missed our Eurostar to Paris due to high confidence that not all 3 of us would overslept (before the trip this was my nightmare). Thank god there were the additional 2 guys who woke us up just in time. This trip consists of 5 people, 3 girls and 2 guys so it was more people that I have anticipated. The more the merrier!

In the train, we sat with an American guy who studied in London. And in the midst of volcano crisis, guess what was he studying? Geophysic. And he was on his way to study volcano in Spain. So our conversation revolved around Volcano and academics. Fun. Haha. He’s quite cute though. So thank god nothing like the guy in the movie Euro Trip (Mi Scuzi Mi Scuzi. LOL).

After 2 hours plus journey, Paris at last! One word. Je’taime. Heh. It’s so indeed romantic, people were in love everywhere. Even the street performers and the buildings looked so dreamy. Talking about dreamy, the people were gorgeous. I mean physically. Leather jacket, boots and scooter, what more could you ask? (I’m a sucker for boots and leather). Just one warning: Don’t go wandering during night at Moulin Rouge area; it’s dangerous because a bad incident occurred so just be careful. Singing in front of the Louvre was fun! Haha. Oh yes, a flattery thing happened: A Brazilian woman asked to take picture with us because she said we’re pretty and looked like we’re having fun. How sweet was that? Totally made my day :D.

I wished I could stay longer in Paris. Maybe I could go next during honeymoon (*wink*). Au Revoir Paris!




0 comments: