Thursday, September 13, 2007

Drama~

There's so many fake people around (above pic is perfect in illustrating how people are all actors/actresses. It's how good you are that matters)=p


I want to talk bout nice things during this holy month.....but there's so many bad things are happening I can only pray it won't get worse~




Life itself is a drama...


Perfectly clad people, don't mean their hearts are as pretty as their appearances. Looks can definitely be deceiving. I am trying to teach myself not to be judgemental towards people, but as observant as I've tried to be, I can be totally off the track when it comes to people. I'm sure most people do (except some shrinks or motivationers who claim they understand human beings. Yeah, right).


Sceptical? Yes, to those who believe they understand another human being perfectly well. As much as you claim someone is your soulmate, bestest fren (BFF, BFI, BFH..the IM goes on and on=p), your twin sister, therefore you know their inside out; Well, who knows what's really going on in that brain, or heart? Only God knows. That's why betrayal happens everywhere. From the highest hierarchy of the government to your own family members. Just a reminder for us not to be fooled by appearances, or even attitude, because we are all casts, director even producer of our own drama, where the audiences would be people around you and the Judge would be God.


So, plan the next plot of your story carefully so maybe one day you can have that happily ever after most people desire. (Jgn jadi macam ending Manjalara, Sahara is back?I think it's her twin. Her evil twin. Hehe).


K, I am carefully crafting my words to respect this month, where goodness should be spread (We have sinned the whole year long, it's a lucky break for us to be good for once). So peeps, next chapter: Charities and kindness? Hopefully. Later Alligator!=)

5 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

oh hey, i link u okay?

aween mokhtar said...

all right..no prob=p~

Anonymous said...

nice entry. was bloghopping and found this. keep up the writing! :D

and gotta admit that the drama is so full in this world.

p/s: hmmm..maybe i'm gonna write something bout this denial drama later in my blog. :D

zarirah i. said...

hahahaha i like the pic! i like the pic! lol

aween mokhtar said...

mr susun semula(=p):Go on and write..I'm sure it's going to be a nice one=D

angah: I noe u love it..because aween yg amek..keke=p