Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moi~


My work...Well, I haven't got a new camera..and still learning...But how I LOVE Photography=D~




My fav Photographer, Azli Jamil works, I am so the wowwed by him..


I can't believe I am writing in blogspot now. I guess internship can somehow robbed my used to be hectic social life. Haha. But well, they say changes are for better aite? So here I am, being the same old me, with a modified (hopefully improved) way of telling the world about my side of story.


The kids..I LOVE them although they are childish.LOL.


Moi familia - crazy but making me sane=)


First, I will definitely miss writing in my Friendster blog, it's been with me through laughter and screwiest moment in my life. Thanks to those who willingly(or unwillingly) read my craps and even gave comments. Ceh, macam artis lak..hehe.Anyway, welcome to this new world of ranting. I do LOVE to write, talk, express...especially through words and pictures. I think not many people know who I really am. I can be very NICE, very ANNOYING, very FRAIL, very SENSITIVE, very OPEN MINDED...just if you just get to know the real me. But please, don't try to hurt me, cuz definitely I will write a self hatred memoir especially to you(I did that to my so called BFF once upon a time. Maybe you know who you are.Hehe). But then again, once you're my friend, ull always be one. No matter how terrible you have bullied me..or will continue to. See, I am so baik=p~

Well, I think that's enough for the first entry. It's Ramadan now, so have a happy and blessed month everyone. Remember that life is nothing without faith, so keep your faith strong. All the devils are not around this month, so it's you versus yourself. Good luck mates!=D

2 comments:

mira said...

uh.. why is everyone moving to blogspot now? dang. im so stucked with works and PETRONAS dun provide full access to internet. have to change proxy la, pakai vtunnel lagi.

aween mokhtar said...

ahah...ntahla..saje kot=p~
ure joining too aite?
so postla..havent read urs in quite a while=D~
my ofis byk drama nw..will tell later on my post..keke..happy puasa at sarawak=D