Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My DREAM

I want to tell you about my real dream (yes you, anyone who's willingly spend time to read my blog). I guess in a way, blog gives the public a piece of yourself. Maybe you think you are not understood by the world, or simply because you feel writing relieve the burden of having thoughts stored and generated in your hyper active brain, although others seems to suppress them easily somehow. Anyway, sharing is caring. So here I am, giving my brain a break. Thus these thoughts that I’ve been having can be freed to the world by appropriate choice of words. Sometimes I think my musings are rubbish. But when I got comments with positive remarks, they just light up my spirit (and my day). So, blogging is not a waste of time after all (not to me at least). I begin to see that there are many people who are caring enough to share their thoughts and their view of world matters. More over, blogging helps in realizing one of my main passions (or even ambition), which is to become a journalist. A photo journalist to be exact. Photography and writings are the two things I am deeply fascinated about. I know you have to have big talents to be one, but I am contented with my capabilities in both. Yes, surely I want to be better, but I’m taking a little step at a time. I’m not so good in multitasking, so I have to prioritize my studies and my future. Although that future involves things I do half heartedly. So, back to my dream.


Besides my passion in those two, I dream of opening up a café with combination of books, photography and coffee as the main concept. Where their enthusiasts can chill while enjoying things they love. They can read, submit photographs to be displayed and have the best coffee in town. Alas, I know I have to work hard to realize that dream. I will work as an engineer (hopefully a good one), earn money and strike up a partnership with people I trust. When I put my plan into words, it doesn’t seem too impossible to achieve right? So hopefully one day I can wake up, take a sip of coffee, reading my favourite story book while facing the beautiful pictures from my own café=).



Something like this...:)



P/S: If it doesn’t work out, I have to accept that God has planned something else (something better for me). But I will try to have faith (and efforts). Wish me luck! =)

9 comments:

Husna said...

hey.

nak gi ur shop!

i'm imagining myself writing poems, while drinking brewed coffee and fascinated at beautiful pictures. seriously.

the smell of great coffee with great views of photography - HEAVEN!

can't wait! :D

aween mokhtar said...

hehe...doakanla eh one day I can materialize my dream...and of course, you can come and be given discount (hehe...da start promotion dah:p)..i link u ok=)

Anonymous said...

o/ nak gak! tell me if you happened to open it. and if need a partner, do tell me too! kalo got the money bole aaa join.. hihihihi...

aween mokhtar said...

ahah...ade org da masuk under possible partner list..yeap, IF I am blessed enough, I will make my dream comes true. Tq!=)

Hani said...

heres your soon-to-be biggest fan of your own brewed espresso. reserved me the best seat for a sip or two every nite yeah. :P

one little prayer here and there, with God's will and your faith, this is going to be real for you. :D

aween mokhtar said...

wuu..thanks zac..im touched..well, with prayers from u guys, insyaallah one day i can eh...and sure, anytime do come! (heee...da start berangan:p)

MaxHits said...

wow! interesting plans you have there aween!!! kalau nak buat promotion sound tau, insyaallah boleh bikin itu TV/youtube promotion, hahahaah... (seriously!)

...and make sure ada serve teh ais jugak (adik beradik kopi jugak tu), then i'll definitely be there!

goodluck!

aween mokhtar said...

wah..abg faiz da offer pertolongan..wuhuu..my shop will definitely be a hit then:p..btw, thanks a lot..angan2 je tu:p..lame x nmpk? gone doing ur films eh..gud luck with that too=)

thaqifroslim said...

If your dream come true, I'll be your very rare customer then...I don't like books...heh! (Not that I hate reading....I like to read blogs, online materials & fwdd e-mails....) Maybe you can open an e-book shop then...care to think about that? ngehehe