Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fantasies.......~~~

Okay, it’s random musings by me. I wonder and wonder and wonder till I am wondering if only I live in wonderland. Heh. Yerp, the weng mood strikes. Four hour left to pack my stuff and get away from this cold dull rectangular office (I wish it’s oval, something like the White House. Duh. I am terribly weng).


Fantasies…how we wish we could have them all. Fantasies are Devil’s creation; for us to be lost in that world of perfection we created subconsciously. Power, Wealth, Lust…There’s many more to be mentioned. I strongly agree that the world nowadays is filled with fantasies. Only the strength of faith will make us or break us. How I think I’m lost in that world every now and then (*sigh*).I am just a human, mistakes are my middle name although I do believe in second chances. However, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) once said, “don’t fall into the same hole twice.” I will try not to repeat my mistakes although some of them seem to be repeated more than twice. I guess we make mistakes, we repent, we make promises to ourselves not to repeat them, but the Devil is there, everywhere, every time (in this holy month’s case: our inner devil) to lure us back to that world of temptations. It all goes back to what I’ve mentioned above: our strength of faith. Mine is moderate, even weak, but I keep reminding myself it can be better, if actions are taken subsequently with words before it’s too late to do so (Note: Death or Armageddon).



This is my personal inner thoughts, which never stop generating, from good to bad. I need a reality check once in a while. I guess everyone does. For this upcoming Syawal, I ask for forgiveness for any wrongdoings, wrongsayings and wrongtakings (you get my point). Hopefully by the time this holy month ends, we’ll be prepared to face again the Devil and those oh-so-sweet-but-so-wrong fantasies. Amin.

6 comments:

Mohd Najmie said...

your best post so far

Anonymous said...

Gotta agree, your post's getting better. :) you'll get a grip of it the best when it goes mature with times. It's like wine, if you can get what I mean ;)

Try to take a different perspective of Fantasies. A bigger perspective; maybe from a bird's eye will do. How fantasies spark creativity. How fantasies creates motivation to inner self. How fantasies creates dream. How fantasies creates a sentiment of soothing warmth. How fantasies creates Hope. How fantasies keep the world moving.

In summary, the positive of Fantasies. Everything has its pro and cons, aight? :)

Mistakes are for people to learn. Never feel afraid to do it, because that will be like seeding the fear of learning.

True, its not really good to fall into the same hole twice. It shows you're not a really good learner, then. But, its better late then never. :)

Remember the movie Constantine, where Keanu Reeves got to die twice, before realizing what's his mistake?

p/s: sorry aween for a long comment. your so called weng post stimulates a lot of thoughts from me. Nice!

aween mokhtar said...

Wuu..I'm touched..thanks a lot=)
Yeah, I guess you are right. I might see it from an angle..Maybe due to the fact my inner conscience always telling me about my mistakes..And how I should do something about them..But it's a good way of seeing the positive side of an issue. There's always two sides of every coin right:)

Yes, Constantine had his chance. Maybe we won't when Death arrives, but we can think and act while we have the chance now right..:)

Any thoughts that will help me in seeing the world in different perspectives are always welcomed. Maybe my weng moments also generate this thinking moments that help others think too..hehe~

Hani said...

i like this post. :D

MataBogel said...

aween..i like u..hahah

aween mokhtar said...

ahah..tq zac..and u like me fareez? *blush*..haha..eyp..sorry..0-0..slamat hari raya maaf zahir batin=D~