Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gosh. I’m having this biological clock problem every time I am in UTP. Sleep late. Wake up late. Sleep in the evening. And stay up until the eve of dawn. Why does my brain works best during these hours? A mystery of life yet to be revealed. The negative impacts are frightening though. Skipped classes (deng), my skin condition worsen (now I feel like investment in skincare is useless if you don’t obey the universal law of skin care: Drink plenty of water, Exercise and Enough SLEEP. Deng, I haven’t done those, especially the exercise and sleeping part) and the list goes on. It’s funny when at home, even during holiday, I can’t stay up despite the existence of Astro. Maybe because there is a large community in UTP that is having the same problem as mine, thus make it lively at nights.

But anyway, at least I’ve managed to finish my assignments and projects when I’ve stayed up. I think the Hollywood crisis contributed the most to this achievement. No scripwriter = No series to watch = Clueless = Do assignments. Get it? Haha. Although I still think academic activities are the least fun thing to do. Duh. The longer I am in UTP, the more I think of how different I could be. I don’t know if hipocracy is applied (well, I think lots of people are though) but I have different perception and different thinking when I’m in this university. Honestly, people always say UTP is too boring, UTP is lame, UTP blablabla (bad stuff) but I find that the opposite. Sure, I found this place the dullest place on earth once upon a time, but with time, with experiences, with memories the 360 degree change of heart happens. Maybe because of the people. I think I always talk about people in UTP right? Well, they make my life in UTP bearable, even fun. I mean my friends. One day I will write a full review of each of them. A memoir perhaps.

I think I’ve wrote about this topic because I’ve spent the last few weeks with the people who have been with me for years. The event, the dinner, the bbq, the mapley outings, the karoke etc.To talk about all these events would be endless. Just making a point that life in UTP will not be LAME if you know how to UNLAME it. Hehe. Bonjour people =).


"Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; Do not write them on their tombstones, Speak them rather now instead."

0 comments: