Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Moscow, Here MU come =)

I am Happy. Very. I haven’t talked about football for quite sometimes because I am not an expert giving comments on the technical aspects of football. But I want to blog about the champs league semi final 2008. It was scary, yet the ending was so sweet I am estatic till now (considering I HAVE to study for my HSE test. Lol). The last 10 minutes seem forever. Messi was great, but he didn’t get much help. And it’s great that Henry was not on starting 11. His header this time didn’t do as well as the last time. Heh. Barca played well, ball possession was theirs. But Scholes’s goal said it all. He didn’t get the chance to play in final 9 years ago, and he made up for those lost years. I think Nani was the least performer of all, but he was like Ronaldo once, so hopefully he’ll get better. The BELIEVE sign from the fans touched my heart. I do believe in MU. Always will. So, who ever MU will face in Moscow, and whatever the result is, they are a winner to me. Hehe. Cliché. I know. Now all the final year stress was greatly relieved for now. I never thought football can affect me this much. Ok, enough said. To all anti MU, we have proven something today. Not to brag, just a pride of being a fan of the bestest football club =). I do hope they stop being harsh to MU. Football is a beautiful game. Joga Bonito. So the support should be anti biased too. Huhu. Glory2 anyway =).

1 comments:

[YeOp] said...

Champions again! ;)