Thursday, July 31, 2008

Questions. Think.

“The road is long and narrow. Somehow, I find myself standing on the edge of a cliff. And as usual, my paranoia thinking will generate and says I will fall. The rough wind will throw me all the way down into the darkness. The end of the road. It shaken me and bring me away from the cliff. I’m too young. Too many things to accomplish. I can’t let the wind wins. I’ll steer away from all cliffs, the holes, anything that can end my journey of life. I can do all that, but when He decides to let me come to the next level of being, even the smoothest road can’t save me. I hope by then my paranoia obsession will disappear and I’ll embrace the fact I will be nearer to Him. Amin…”

Those were my feelings every other hour. Or day. The thought of Death frightens me. I guess it frightens most people. Especially those who has sinned. Which most probably ALL. I just realized I haven’t write in the serious mode lately. The seriousness scares me somehow. I try to be light, to talk about my life, what I do, but this kind of writing that really means something to me. That reflects some parts of me. The curious me. The over-thinking, over-analyzed me. The best but complicated version of me. I feel like I can sit for hours just wandering about so many things. And those who know me best know that when I’m doing something, everything else around seems invisible. Until they snap me back to reality. That’s me. Can’t ‘Menyelam sambil minum air’. Heh. Anyway, this is a random mind stimulating post. Because it is generated at 3 am on Friday morning. The head of all days. May we get to live to see more Fridays, and to live to be a better person. Sometimes, we need wake up calls to make us realize we have so many things to be thankful of. And today is one of the days to me =).


We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.” ~Lloyd Alexander

1 comments:

sejhok said...

x usah serius2 nie...hahahaha~