Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Payeh's Post is Mind Boggling Haha~

I was lost in a world of emotional rollercoaster lately. Also, the memory lane needs some polishing so it will be remembered effortlessly later on in my old days. To put those into easier terms, I had relationship adjustments and also friendship adjustments. He went to Dubai, thus I have to be strong. My cousin said there are two things that matters: Fate and Faith. Yeah, I think that says it all. Tuhan yang tentukan jodoh, and that depends on us to find and stick with that jodoh that we decide. And it takes a LOT of efforts. Please be optimistic Zainur Azwin (Note to self).

Ok, back to the second adjustment. Friendship. I want to spend as much as possible time with my friends and so far it turned out good (if not great by my standard). So we did the bbq for mechi. Impressively more than half mechi mates came. Not bad for last minute planning. It was simple but fun. But the interview session by Freestylers was quite an embarrassment. Deng, thank god I didn’t spill some secret crushes to the whole world. I am a terrible liar you see. Which is good and bad. Anyway, I did spill some deepest darkest secrets later that night in a very long conversation with people I hardly hang out with. I am now questioning my honesty (or stupidity) of the things I’ve said. Well, it had happened. So, I’ll just pray those people will let those statements stayed there. I know I’m not perfect anyway. And spending time with housemates makes me realize they have been my friends for 4 to 5 years now. And it is sweet sour relationship, with drama sometimes, but eventually, in the end, they were the people I treasured the most =).

Payeh’s post generates my mood to write anyway. His post is witty, but vain (promote neh). Sometimes, reading other people blog inspires you to start writing again. Although it is crappy and not significant enough. Anyway, the main reason to blog is to express yourself in the moment right. Maybe I’m not a frequent blogger, but the points in a post that matters to me. Again, early mornings after hours of sleeping in the afternoon will help unblock the writer’s block. Haha. Ok, later alligator!



"It's the friends you can call at 3 am that matters"

0 comments: