Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nerd and Cool~

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Light-Weight Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

Hehe. Teetos, at least I wasn't a highly dorky non-nerd :p.

Nerd but cool? KOOL. I looked like a nerd (especially in my primary school days), but didn't act like one. Minus the awards I won for academic excellence. Lol. Maybe because I wanted to appear cool. Or perhaps I was influenced by the common perspective of common people who said nerd was not cool. This proven them wrong. I remembered getting a one year free meals from ANW (which situated like 3 minutes from KGV) for getting Anugerah Kurikulum in my primary school. How cool was that to be a nerd? Then I realized it was not bad after all. But my conscience and confidence level were terrible then. I conform to judgement of people, thus I stopped making efforts in my studies. And enjoyed (still enjoying) life more. Hence, the cool-light weight nerd people. Anyway, I don't mind. I LOVE IT!

>:D

3 comments:

nadeetos said...

aaaa.. ini mst sbb i jwb quiz tu xbtol tu.. dorkk.. aaaa tidakkkk... keke...

aween mokhtar said...

heheh~
tryla second time:P
i noe ure not a dork.completely. :D

zarirah i. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.