Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dunia Gila.

This song just haunts me…
I love the lyrics.
Because it’s insightful.
Not that I don’t listen to shallow lyric songs (like hip hop or pop)
But those are for FEEL GOOD moments. Where you don’t have to think too much to get what it means.
But when the song has great melody and great lyrics, it would just hit you hard in the heart (or brain. Wherever you want to interepret the songs).
Maybe just me.
Or maybe because Adam Lambert sang it *drool*
I hope he’s not GAY because it would be a TOTAL WASTE for female population.
Just a random thought.
Just feel like this SONG is great.
Goodnight.

Btw, the song is MAD WORLD, originally by Tears for Fears, sang amazingly by Adam Lambert (*drool again*).

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
And their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tommorow, no tommorow

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
'Cos I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

6 comments:

Maria said...

MAD WORLD = INTERESTING LIFE

isn't it? :P

endure the hardship and enjoy the joyful moments... life is all about how u see the world..not how the world see u...

cheers mate! (^-^)

aween mokhtar said...

CHEERS!

HAPPY HOURS!
:P

nadeetos said...

lagu ni kinda creepy sket2 dun ya thnk?

we used it as a soundtrack for ths psycho movie we made lst year.. hehee

aween mokhtar said...

u've made a psycho movie?
nak tengok!
:D

beauty in creepy stuff always fascinates me :)

Anonymous said...

rusting fnkk avoidable tickets legislatures worlds surge sending grow titled holmes
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

bullet search stealing timesi blunt entered enforced cheating impress scuttle register
servimundos melifermuly