Monday, April 27, 2009

Kerja. Work. Emploi.


That's why it's a DREAM....*sigh*
I’ve been thinking, life isn’t always fair to us. People will never be contented with what they have. I’m one of those people.

I believe in ‘just go with the flow’ attitude. Ok, first I’ve worked in a telesales company, I thought that would definitely help my interpersonal skills, well, it did for few days, but the routine was very depressing, I just had to break free from the job. I did.

Next, my current job, again, diverted from my course of study (which by the way was not my first choice, or second, even third, you get what I mean). The job description was everything I have wanted to do; writing, creative thinking, filming. Who doesn’t want to be involved in something so fascinating like all those things?
Anyhoo, the reality isn’t that exciting. Yes, I did have my ‘fun’ moments, but it went downhill after. I mean, I crave for an adventure in life, so doing research on the internet and just wait for the big break to happen is quite frustrating. I know, patience is virtue, but my logical thinking override my passion. Plus, I love writing in English, so for me to write in Bahasa (bukan tidak suka, cuma tidak pakar menggunakan frasa kata dan kosa kata yang indah seperti bos saya) is a big challenge. I think learning all the technical knowledge had turned me into someone who always think of consequences of my actions.

Boring, I know. Thus, I’ll pray life will take me to my next adventure. Wherever and whatever that might be. Anyway, my dream job is something like my current job, but with actions take place, rather than writing the actions on piece of papers and they are not going anywhere, meaning I’m not going anywhere. Resulting in me writing in blog while searching for ideas. Again, boring.

It's no fun to be yellow. Maybe I'm not all yellow. I don't know. I think maybe I'm just partly yellow and partly the type that doesn't give much of a damn if they lose their gloves.
~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 13

7 comments:

Maria said...

lek nor~ i'm also facing the same prob..getting an offer from pet is absolutely wut i've been longing for (ideal place for work) but looking at the offer itself? HSE? (wutthehell!! totally not my thing!) haha..

wutever it is, take it as a challenge and try to do ur best till the next best comes!

i'll always pray for ur success (maksud tersirat - saya mau pow anda) :P

cheers mate! ^-^

Mohd Najmie said...

oh anda perlu tulis dalam bahasa malaysia kah? wahahahah (gelak dalam bahasa malaysia baku)

(kenot say bahasa melayu, it's racist, hahahah, i know you won't)

btw maria, dpt hse? boring gile keje kau, wahahahah

Maria said...

ohohoo~~ save it for urself Encik Najmie~

aren't we gonna be future ofismate or sumting? :P

aween mokhtar said...

heh.
rants from people who will work in the same office:p
anyway, my next adventure might start soon.Insyaallah.
Good luck to you guys!:D

teetos said...

eh eh ada quote frm catcher in the rye.. i loike! :)

Coolster said...

wallaweii.. tumpang lalu di blog anda.. jgn marah.. :P

Anonymous said...

Cam to Cam Sex

Nackte Amateure

Sexcams