Thursday, September 18, 2008

I don't forgive and forget. I get even. Haha.

I have a friend. He likes to think he’s different. He doesn’t like being typical. He even likes non typical girl. Not I’m saying he is a wannabe. He is really different. Although his star sign said most of the right things about him (even agreed by him), he still appears to be far from what we called the norm (he’s not eccentric though). I’ve done a poem on my roommate once (yes, sweet I know) so here’s an attempt of another ‘phony’ one.

Fareez went to a shop.
In the shop there are lots of things.
He asked the shop owner,
Can I have these things for free?
In your dream! Says the shop owner.
So he sleeps right there and he dreams.

So he dreams a wonderful dream
Take only one thing and you can have them all, says the shop owner again.
So he picks the best three: Plain Vanilla Ice Cream, Book and Diamond Ring
On Book, he knows they make him happy. But he’s picky.
On Diamond Ring, it’s flashy but it ain’t him.
So in the end he chooses the Plain Vanilla Ice Cream. He can eat, savour it and eat another one on any day of the week.

Then he wakes up. A dream is only a dream.
But there’s the shop owner with a Plain Vanilla Ice Cream in his hand.
It is a one fine day for an already smiley Fareez.
Dreams can turn into reality.

Metaphor? Go figure :p.

p/s: I guess this is an original piece. Haha.

1 comments:

MataBogel said...

this is...shit!

haha..nice poem.

thanx..appreciate it