Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Truth or Dare?

This will be my shortest entry (by my standard :P)

I’m sure you guys have played the Truth or Dare game right? Well, watch the movie ‘love me if you dare’, a French movie which will open up your eyes to a different level of dare game. Because in the end, truth will prevail. In a weird absurd unique kind of way. Anyway, I always play the truth game because I know my honesty won’t hurt anyone, especially myself. But sometimes you have to break the circle of norm and be crazy sometimes. That’s how you enjoy life more. I think la. Opinion differs. I think I do will chicken out if it’s too vicious / embarrassing by my standard. But I’m willing to give it a shot. Because my blog’s name says it all. Unpredictable life it is. And I'm young still. Hehe.

Thus,
I’m Game Fareez. Bring it On! :p

P/S: The dare must not melanggar etika2 kehidupan. Sekian.

0 comments: