Monday, September 1, 2008

S*** happens~

S*** happens. As simple as that. No it’s not. Especially if you hate using profanity due to some principle but when the patience is tested the profanity comes flowinggg out your mouth and your mind (I should use curse words anyway. Profanity sounds more decent.LOL). Anyway, when s*** happens, you tend to be angry. Of course you are angry. Are there any people who are happy when s*** happens? You can call me and tell me your tips. Or your phoni-ness of not accepting the anger. Maybe all these quotes about failure and rising up from failure prevent me from getting mad (a higher level than being angry) because I always believe grass is greener than the other side. Other side of what exactly? Pessimism? Shoot, I am writing this article while being angry because s*** has happened, still happening and I don’t know when will it stops.

This is the first day of Ramadhan and my patience is really tested. God, can you help your fragile follower to be patient? To go back being an optimistic person? Although sometimes I think I am pretending to be tough but it really hurts inside? The pain is linear with time. I think when it comes to the limit when the Hooke’s Law is applied, it can never go back to its original form. Because it has deformed. And when it fails, it fails la. You have to find new material where it can’t deform. Like adding reinforcement materials perhaps. Ok, I should stop before I keep on merapiking. At least it looks like I can write in intellectual language. Not using dogs as analogy. Haha.

P/S: Happy Ramadhan people. 0-0 to all. May we be better this Ramadhan. Start with not cursing =)~

1 comments:

[YeOp] said...

Happy Ramadhan to you too!

Pose, jangan tak pose~ hehe..