Thursday, January 1, 2009

Azam Tahun Baru.

New Year. 2009.
How did you celebrate your new year?
Partying? Kenduri Doa Selamat? Or just hang out with nearest and dearest (or two of them, or ALL. Believe me, they are people who combine them :P). I had a blast with cousins. Crazy, but still sane and they’re the best people to hang out with.

Anyway, New Year is all about leaving the past behind and aim to improve ourselves right? Hence, resolution comes and takes place.

Some find them motivating while others say its utter bullshit because putting them in a piece of paper won’t guarantee you will fulfill them. People change when they are ready to change. Putting them in words is a way of making a promise they’ll change. It’s like an agreement we are bind to. However, how many of us really turn them into actions? I’m not one of them as I am a procrastinator. So, I am 85% agree with people who think resolution on New Year is kinda waste of time. But I do believe we can aim at anything, and it’s a lifetime commitment.

Anyway, please watch Yes Man to get some kind of motivation. Funny and insightful. Plus, Jim Carey was not too over dramatic. I can’t stand his OTT behaviour in other films but this one is exceptional. Saying yes is not that difficult, so peeps start saying YES to life. (No to No man No man! Lol).

2 comments:

nadeetos said...

best keee yes man? okay i'll watch it.. hehe.. jgn lupe tgk benjamin button okaiiii.. hehe

btw.. my ny resolution is to do everythg tht my mom wont let me do once i gt bck under her roof.. haha.. so i hf less than 5 months to achieve all tht! wuhooo.. :p

aween mokhtar said...

and what is thattt....do tell!:P

yes man klakar..heh.will do watch brad pitttt....oh*drool*