Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Martial Art anyone?

Stand away Edward Cullen! I have a brand new favorite hero…=)
Introducing……(Drum roll)



Oh..Oh...(Yes, I'm excited because I'm in love.Lol)



The real YIP Man. He sure looks fit.


Donnie Yen. But I don't dig this metrosexual look :p

Ip Man! Oh. He is superkool plus macho plus hebat berkungfu (even though it’s said to be feminine martial art but it’s sooo soft yet powerful and GREAT)..Err, I think my grammar is completely off but seriously, Ip Man, you rock! And you’re real! He’s the master of the talented, respected Bruce Lee. This guy who played Ip Man is Donnie Yen and he is a martial art practitioner himself. So, that’s a major bonus point. Good look, Cool personality, Powerful…Yet modest, all in all, my dream GUY. And, I love the movie! I’m a sucker for movie where people fought for their independence (The war era especially. To name a few like Leftenan Adnan, Saving Private Ryan etc2). Another plus plus, the villain (the Japan General. Real Name: Hiroyuki Ikeuchi) is hot too! He looks a bit like Michael Scolfield (Oh, my fav tv series hero).


Hensem kan orang jahat neh? A Judo practitioner too :p
Overall, it’s the first movie I’ve watched in 2009 and it sets very high bar for other movies to come! I used to love watching Kungfu / Martial arts drama like Journey to the West (Oh, Fong Sai Yuk) and Jackie Chan movies but haven’t watch any for a while. Oh China-Wood, please produce more of these please then I won’t be disappointed when I go to movies and buy my tics (because I regard myself as quite a harsh critic).

Btw, wish me luck people. My future seems to have a turnaround for the moment. Amin. =).

5 comments:

sejhok said...

watched da muvi yester after donloding the DVDrip(yeah,im too broke to go to the movies)

great story line and the Japanese koperal(if not mistaken) really looks malay r...hahaha...

p/s:youth'09 kamon~~

Nur Shuhadah said...

i'm a new fan of Donnie too aft i watched Ip Man, obviously since i found yr blog thru random googling! so obsessed. bt i'm not allowed to ramble abt him at my blog cos my bf will get jealous! lol

but Donnie's married, w 2 kids. waduh. heart-broken i am. :(

Anonymous said...

Gud Luck! Amin...

aween mokhtar said...

man! best kann..hehe..yep2..jom2...sign up for some pole dancing.LOL.

soul, yeah, great. It's been sometimes since I was wowwed by character in movie..heroes are meant to be envied from afar kan:p

thanks takep!good luck tooo=)

Shafiq Fhadly said...

WOW ko pn tgk movie nih as first movie of 2009. aku pn tgk during new year. best cte dia. mule2 igt xbest sbb cam cte lama, tp rupe2 menarik gle.