Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thugz~

Today, I saw something amusing but also somewhat triggered some disturbance in my ever evolving brain. There was this Hotlink Shop which was under a company registered as Thugz Communication. As in thug. Samseng. I was like, apekah ini? I laughed at first, felt how very phony it sounded, but then I was disturbed (Ya, minda saya ini twisted).

There are so many thugs around lately in Malaysia. They are from many races (let’s say thugs are multiracial, unlike Mafia. Lol). They are everywhere and they are increasingly scarier and dangerous. Last month, 2 of my cousins were mugged by using parang. Okay, thank god they were all right but the samsengs are getting bolder in harassing and intimidating public citizen like my cousins, my sister, my aunties, your families, everyone basically. I’m sure out of 10, 7 had encounters with any form of thugs
(orang gila excluded. They were minor threats. I was one of the victims. But still scary merry).

And, do you notice how taman perumahan has guards now? Malaysia is becoming unsafe, and paranoid people can have nervous breakdown soon if thugs will continue terrorizing our country. I don’t know if there is a point of writing this post because the current government doesn’t seem to have a stand on anything against criminal / war etc2. On anything. Period. Maybe if any thug is reading this could hear (read) my plead and stop stealing and harassing others and maybe open up a shop like those people in Thugz Communication (I hope they don’t steal. They can be quite a role model when I think about it), the world will be a better place. Okay, saya sudah merepek. May peace be upon us all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

talking bout not safe,

my mum told me about how a 19year old boy was being rob and sodomized in KL area.

tell me about it.

macammana insan kacak comel peha gebu putih ni nak ke KL lagi :-(

aween mokhtar said...

did u hear about budak utp nearly sodomized while waiting at medan gopeng? and berjaya escape? a guy ok..

btw, dont be too worried..ur voice can stop them kot...:P

nadeetos said...

u noe whr to get pepper spray in malaysia x?

aween mokhtar said...

teetos..not sure..i havent had any too..mungkin beli spray nye bekas and buat ramuan sendiri..hehe :)