Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dedication to Penoreh Getah =)

Suddenly, I realize I miss my boyfriend (not that I never miss him. I do. I just don’t write off my feelings on that area). Sure, we don’t have the picture perfect relationship (LDR gets the blame most of times) but I have never been so serious about a relationship like I have with him.

Okay, he’s not that romantic. He never gives me flowers. How us women drool over guys who give flowers, write songs for us, sing for us, cliché right? He’s super busy and the 4 hour difference results me sleeping when he just got back from work. I used to be very sad for the un-ideal (blame the movies) man I’ve got here.

Yes, there’s definitely a ‘but’ (not butt. Okay, lame). I am quite ill tempered, he is super patient. I need space, he definitely gives me space. I like cow, he bought me cow that can dance. Hehe. And he admits he’s not perfect. He said to me one day that he doesn’t know how to make poems, sing, even talk properly, but he can take pictures and that says them all without words (great photographer my man is). And that’s why Allah meets us up. To complete each other. Now, can you tell me how to not fall in love with this guy?;)

Anyway, if you’re reading this, I’m glad you took the kids’ pictures more than a year ago. Because I believe I have found my Mr Right. Thanks for everything =).

*Jiwang mode people. Hehe.

His work*beams*


Iklan (I have no idea wat good will this brings).

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

9 comments:

nadeetos said...

awww.. thts very the sweet :)

he sounds perfect for you!
penoreh getah.. jaga zainur baek2 okai!
:)

Hani said...

zainur,
jeles siot.

huhu.

LazyS said...

aww
sweet like cekelat lah!!!

:D

zarirah i. said...

alalalala, schweetnyer...;)

deng he cudnt make it to my wedding.. sobsob

xnk dtg wedding Ad! hahaha. like that posible :p

ps: awin, jgn emo2 k? :p
ad, menten the koolness!

zarirah i. said...

ohh, n d cow that dance, that really can melt ur heart away. super duper cute!!!! beat all the flowers, tol x win? haha

Unknown said...

ahahha~
teetos..heee...imperfect perfection. Hopefully. For u and me too =)~
zac- hehe. No worries. U'll find ur Andy one day :p
Pini - Tq. saye yang sweet kan?:p
Angah - Yelaa, try not to be too sensitive..and the lembu is MINE and MINE alone!Hahah:p

nadeetos said...

penoreh getah for me too ke? keke :P

zarirah i. said...

eyh, buzz! awk x wat ponn tagging thingy angah. bwat2 before u bz with works! haha

Uena said...

jarang de post cenggini dlm blog zainur... so nk comment lah! hahah:P

sweetttt!!! and i remember him. d one yg gi jan04 dinner tu kan kan?