Friday, January 9, 2009

War..Please Go Away.


I’m thinking……
I have no power in stopping the war that’s been happening.
I am a nobody.
Although I’ve dreamt of being a somebody (to make a difference).
Resolution? And the US with their ‘berkecuali’ attitude.
What the fish?
Civillians are dying every single day..
My mom wants to stop going to McD for the moment. And starbucks.
Deng. Ayam Spicy McD and Caramel Frappucino are favoritest non-healthy food and drink of mine.
But I agree to stay abstinence because that’s the least I can do. (but I'm young and easily tempted. Tolonglah bertahan).
I’m jobless (for the moment). I can’t donate thousands of ringgit.
I’m no Mercy volunteer, nor an army.
My blog is not read by Bush or Israel or Hamas leaders. Even Obama. And Tun M.
I can pray. Yes, I can do that. I hope God hears me. And thousands of people.
Because beside all that, “berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu yang memikul.”
Can anyone suggest me on anything better to do?

1 comments:

Shafiq Fhadly said...

boikot. itu je the best we ppl can do. tun M pun suggest dat way. derma xleh membantu pape. duit dh byk, tp bantuan xleh smpi. disekat. si skrg kite ajar je diorg. aku pn try. but itupun bcoz mekdi kt miri nih xsedap. so aku mkn sugarbun hehehe tp smlm br minum starbucks :(