Thursday, January 7, 2010

Burj Khalifa.

I decided to choose a word and write about it for my new year resolution in writing.

I know I always have writer's block and its related disease, but I want to write at least once a week.

And at least one fiction story a month.

We'll see how it goes.

So today's word is Burj.

Burj means Tower. Khalifa means Representative of God (or what I would define as Ruler).
The Tower of The Ruler. The Arab world loves their father, or ruler, so I would say the name suffices this world latest icon. Standing tall at 828 m, she has well beaten the Taipei 101 (509.2 m) and our beloved Petronas Twin Towers (451.9 m).

I think that's all for today. Haha. So much for the writing part. By the way, the Burj situated in the area of Dubai Mall, where they have beautiful fountain show every single day. The reason I write is I want to share the beautiful pictures my Mr Photographer took. He's just getting better by each passing time =).




4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I over nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the whole story.

Unknown said...

Thanks!=)

Maria Elena Zarul said...

hohooho.. mrs photographer takde gambar meh? hehe!!