Sunday, January 31, 2010

There's been....~

Someone’s been slacking off in the writing department.

I would like to start this entry with a literature work by Emily Dickinson:

There's been a death in the opposite house
As lately as today.
I know it by the numb look
Such houses have alway.

The neighbours rustle in and out,
The doctor drives away.
A window opens like a pod,
Abrupt, mechanically;

Somebody flings a mattress out, -
The children hurry by;
They wonder if It died on that, -
I used to when a boy.

The minister goes stiffly in
As if the house were his,
And he owned all the mourners now,
And little boys besides;

And then the milliner, and the man
Of the appalling trade,
To take the measure of the house.
There'll be that dark parade

Of tassels and of coaches soon;
It's easy as a sign, -
The intuition of the news
In just a country town.

My word for this entry is (as apparent as it is) is death.

A word feared by many, but only for a short while (until it’s their turn of course).

When you heard about a death of someone’s you knew, it struck the chord inside your heart. Especially if it’s your loved ones.

You can’t imagine living without seeing them again, that it will all be different, a hard change.

If it’s someone who’s in their golden age, that feeling will subdue because you know they had lived, learned and loved.

What if it’s someone young, or even younger than you? You would ponder, and realized it could be you, that life is that SHORT, and what you have done or doing to prepare yourself for the next stage.

We symphatize, emphatize and maybe take a lesson of the death. A few days (weeks , months or years later) if we are still alive and there’s no death concurred, we forgot all about that person and we live on. Until we had the same news about someone we knew once again. And it will repeat itself.

My point is we are imperfect, we’re sinners, but let’s realize that we don’t have much time left. In one second, God can easily take the life He gave us and all of this will be over. Let’s hope He could grant us admission to His heaven.

There must be a death occurred that made me write this right? Yes, he’s my relative, I didn’t have the chance to know him (just that I see him around during Raya, Kenduri etc), he’s my age and his death had been so sudden it shocked everyone. As everyone says, God loves him more and May Allah has mercy on his soul. Al-Fatihah.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SeKu)

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zul said...

Aku tak paham pemende diorang cakap nih.. english ape da?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm spending my time here for the children of Haiti.

I'm doing this for a non-profit haiti organization that is dedicated to
creating an oppurunity for the kids in haiti. If anyone here wants to help then this is the site:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give children in Haiti books and teach them.

Yes, they're legitimate.

It would be great if you could help

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.