Friday, January 15, 2010

MERLION.

Singapore is our neighbour. Usually, you visit your neighbout at the very least on any festive occasions. It’s too near, so it’s rude not to say hye.

So, I decided to visit my country’s estranged neighbour last weekend, after 23 years of living in my house, never knows how their house looks like, is it better than mine, etc.

My verdict?

1. It’s a way contemporary and organized home than mine is. They have superb transportation to every single nook and crooks of their house, you feel like you can add weight because you don’t have to work that hard to find your way inside your massive home. But anything that allows little effort (and anger) for me is considered fine by me.

2. Their house is way cleaner than mine. Mine is messy, theirs are proper and prim .
Sometimes, too neat is considered dull. My house has more personality and life to it than theirs.

3. They might have a big wardrobe (i.e clothes, shoes, sales everywhere) but they lack of a sanctuary to be calm and a space for sore eyes (their most famous beach is facing bloody tankers.LOL).

Conclusion?

We should learn a lot from our neighbour in term of being more organized and cleaner, also to take advantage of every little space we have in our home (which I know is more and naturally beautiful).

I will not miss my neighbour too much, but I will go there again when there is more attractions (like Universal Studio) or the 1 dollar ice cream.

Moral of the story: Be Good to Your Neighbour! Sopan Santun Amalan Kita. LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Unknown said...

glad it helped!
=)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the brief should prepare more info then it has.