Monday, January 4, 2010

New You.New Me.

1. The New Decade has arrived.

2. Who would have thought humanity could survive and enter the phase of new millennium, now we are even entering the new decade of that millennium.

3. I feel old somehow.

4. I was celebrating my new year, with friends my age and watched these kids playing with the snow spray and there we were, finding them amusing but felt too old to blend in with them.

5. I am only 23 (ehem, going on 24) but I felt ancient.

6. I think I should stop hanging out in a place where people under the age of 21 ruled.

7. Anyway, any resolution for the new decade?

8. I wish I could go places. I have been infected by travel bug (I’m sure most people do).
Besides that, I wish my favoritest football team (MU) in the world will make history and I will be there to witness it. (If that happens, 2010 will be THE year of my existence in this world).

9. I wish I will grow up. Little by little, physically (I know height is impossible, darn, I wish I was Messi, he was given growth hormone by his father), mentally (stop being such a brat and be an adult!) and spiritually (I feel the end is near, I hope God allows me to go to His paradise.Amin).

10. Most important thing of all, I wish every person could just take one small step (recycling, cycling to work, less use of plastic bag etc) in stopping global warming (I am a environmentalist at heart).


Have a great year ahead of you everyone. Live life to its maximum potential capacity!
Cheers~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/blues-clues-party-supplies.html]blues clues Party Supplies[/url].

aween mokhtar said...

Thanks Johnie.
Noce web you too.
=)