Friday, October 24, 2008

Plant something better than anggur.duh.

Gosh. I never felt so relieved yet so tense. It’s a relief that I went through these hectic past two weeks without MAJOR damage to my mental being (that’s been said, I think Red Bull, Nescafe and Coke helps. So much for the health conscious wannabe).

Yes. Interviews. Who likes them? Apparently I did enjoy one of my interviews this week. They’ve had Career Placement Week for bakal penanam anggur like me. The one particular interview that I like was with Baker Hughes and I’m sure most people do. No pressure, no scary looking interviewers, it’s just a fun chat. Fun but at the same time we had to impress them. I adore people who could sell themselves without appear to be conceited (I don’t know if I am one) because people who are confident can be misjudged as cocky. Or they are even conceited because they want to be superior to others, so they can win this interview competition. Yes, interviews are competition and some people just love to win them ALL. Even though they have won the biggest prize, they still want to win others too. Just to prove they can. And I think that is the phoniest, crappiest and selfish-est thing one can do. Especially in today’s ever changing and ever competitive world.

I’m up for challenges but I am not the optimistic of them all. I just pray that my best can achieve something someday. If it’s not now maybe it’s sooner or later. Now I’m contradicting my statement of not being optimistic because now I think I do (ok, wengness mood strikes). Anyway, I hope I land a job I love. They say aim for the star, for if you fail, you can always reach the cloud. Then you won’t be too disappointed when your aim is not reached. Very semi opmitistic.LOL.I want to be a multi millionaire, so if I can’t reach that goal, at least I can marry one (now what am I merapiking about. Haha).

Anyway, the tense resurfaces because next week will be another hectic week. This is worse because it involves books, pen, paper, calculator and another mind cramping sessions. Maybe I’ll seek help from the suggested air from my previous post (lemon tea, tea, sting (where can I find this ginseng strawberry flavour yucky / yummy air?) and not forgotten tequila / vodka (if only it’s not haram. LOL)). Good luck left brain and right brain. Stay sane! ~:>

1 comments:

thaqifroslim said...

Really like this one: "Good luck left brain and right brain"
Nice one...Better put superscripted TM if it's originally urs lah...Gudluck for final anyway..