Sunday, October 19, 2008

Win.Lose.Yin.Yang.Keseimbangan itu Penting~

When you fail, what do you feel? Sad? Angry? Pasrah? Happy? (surely not the latter right).

People will always say, there’s next time, and there will always be quotes to motivate you but a failure is still a failure, no matter how close it was to success. And failure takes time to heal. To absorb to our pessimistic brain (yes, optimism is hard right after failure occurs) that this was a good experience. It can teach us to be better. To stand up and walk on with pride. To not say ‘F***, bull**** or other profanities but still manage a smile instead of tears.

As much as I want to be a strong-willed girl, I am super sensitive to the core (my closest companions can testify to that). Thus, when I fail, I am sad, I am angry because I thought I have given my best. And my best deserved a success. Be it in a competition, in relationship, in friendship, we win some and lose some, says Jason Mraz. So I will surround myself with people that won’t put me down. Which I think I’m blessed with. Tujuan post kali ini memang untuk meluahkan kesedihan, hati duka dan lara yang melibatkan terlalu banyak perkataan ‘kalau’ di dalam minda yang memang semulajadi serabut ini. And because I’ve lost in the UN GAID Global Youth Forum by Astro. It was for a UN conference in Armenia end of this month. And there goes my first chance of being heard by the world. Because I do care about this one world. As sceptical people might be to that confession.

But, I have my win in the end. Because God has given me 22 years to live in this world. A chance I am truly thankful for. Means I can keep on failing and succeeding as long as I don’t lose that passion and self dignity =).

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you then you win.
-Mahatma Gandhi-

Updated

Thanks to my friends for making life in UTP bearable. And Dede has just shocked me last night because he actually can be SWEET to me for real for once. Ahaha. And my roommate whom I know is sweet because of my huge influence on her (die akan cakap the same thing. She’s like female version of Dede but much less meaner and sweeter. Maybe that’s the reason they are both my BFF =) ). And Payeh, I won’t do any double dare. Kire draw la now. And I dare you to tell me your blog’s name! (Eh, senang sangat. Nanti tukar..Haha).

Last but not least, MU won 4-0 last night. It’s a great birthday present to me! Yabedabedu. Eh, besides my beloved boyfriend called from across the sea. I miss him.
=(.

I miss him like Garfield misses his lasagna.

5 comments:

LazyS said...

kalau aimi sweet, fini 10000000X lagi sweet ok.

:-D

nadeetos said...

aimi? a female version of dede? wow.. ye ke? apsal aku always rs aimi mcm sweet.. haha..

tp pape pon.. aku 100000000000000x lg sweet dr fini.. haha.. which makes me sweeter jugak than aimi.. haha.. gila perasan :p

LazyS said...

aimi sweet, tp macho.
ahaha. ew plak rasa.
mane aimi??????

aween mokhtar said...

hahahahha~
br suh aimi bace komen korang td.
she doesn't read blogs. even her roomate's (*sigh)~
ape2...aku kan the sweetest of us all? hahahah. (semue neh mmg perasan ok!:p)

nadeetos said...

oo dia xbaca ke? cmni bleh la kutuk dia.. hahaha..