Friday, November 7, 2008

Ameeth yang akan dirindui~

I can’t sleep. Just got back from lepak2 bersama Altruistic Guy, his BFF and Mary di mapley kegemaran saya. And, the anne knew my name once again! (Now I think all points on observation of Mapley by MM are very true. Heh).

I will miss mapley. This particular mapley held so many memories while I’m in Tronoh terchenta. Let’s reminisce on this mapley now I am leaving it for good. (Dah start terharu dah ni).

It goes by the name of Ameeth (bukan Sithick or Salam or Salim etc2). Saya mula menceburkan diri dalam bidang melepak di mapley sejak first year kot (foundation tak berkawan dengan orang ade kereta. Dan juga merasakan mapley tak berapa cool). So, there starts a beautiful relationship (seriously I can’t really recall bad times there. Oh maybe when MU lost their games. Especially against Arsenal. Football related je kot).

Countless outings had been recorded ever since. The frequency of these outings resulted in the anne knew my name and that implied the status of regular customer in their book. Cuma I always tukar2 menu, so they didn’t knew my routine food la (ok, exception of Maggi Goreng Takde Sayur Pedas 1! Terbaik di Perak, Malaysia dan dunia. Serius, tak tipu :p).

Ameeth recorded the best times of Manchester United victories (Double last semester was the best), the best times of friendships and eventually, one of the best times of my life in Tronoh. Kami lepak, emo tengok bola, berdiskusi, even brought notes there like it was a second home to me. Indeed, it was. At least to me. Cuma untuk mengimpikan toilet yang bersih itu seperti menunggu kucing bertanduklah.

Ok, there goes my special post to Ameeth. I will remember Sirajudin, Anuar (ini orang tipu sama saya dan sudah balik India =( ), the anne who buat air selalu senyum, basically all the anne la. To the best Mapley in Malaysia, Ameeth rocks the socks off my world! Thanks! Weeheee =).

P/s : Macamla anne2 ni ade blog nak bace. But with the rapid progress of Mapley in Malaysia, we’ll never know :p

5 comments:

Hani said...

hey mmg weird oke. time-time selalu pegi mamak:-

depressed stadi, lepas abis test berderet2, assignment byk xsiap, projek susah, kne anta repot fyp, putus cinta (haha!), dpt cosmark rendah, presentation sucks, kerja2 convo/iw/festal dah habis, stadi week (ni wajib tiap-tiap malam pegi) and waktu2 tertekan lain2. macam ade relieve drug je kat maple haha.

time xde duit pon wajib pegi, apelagi waktu tengok bola/konsert AF, balik tgk movie/bowling/karok haha. kadang2 lps pegi makan kt ipoh, balik pon singgah mamak lagi.

pure satisfaction! haha

kechi said...

mcm kenal jer ini ameeth...hehehe

aween mokhtar said...

zac - ye.ALL the time ameeth. Ni tg study week kene g jumpe sirajudin. LOL. Rindu kan?:p

kechi - heh. any ex utpian or penduduk tronoh mesti knal ameeth. The best kann...unless ure a liverfool fan, then sithick the best.lol.

kechi said...

..oh noo.. hell no a liverpool fan..hahahhaha...

super duper senior at utp laaa.. was...

climate change info in Australia said...

Great information thanks for sharing this with us