Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh. Mahu Itu Ini. Bagaimanakah?

Mahu pergi...wuuu~

Suddenly I feel like I am fashion incompetent. Or maybe it has to do with confidence issue. Beautiful people are confident. Check this girl out. She is gorgeous so she’s not afraid of being very fashionable. Are only beautiful people can wear extra ordinary clothes? Oh, I long to break off the fashion dullness and try something different. Main problem: confident issue. I'm trying to appear confident but insecurities keep pulling me back from taking risks. Well, money is the other vital aspect. I am capable of being a shopaholic (saye sangat suke tengok orang bergaya dan mungkin cuba jadi bergaya juga) but I have to decide whether I want to wear expensive clothes or save them for travelling, because travelling is my other passion too. I have a map, a world geography book, list of places to go; the only thing left is enough money to materialize that dream. It all comes back to the green, blue, greenish blue notes. Sigh.

I want to ask something. But if I ask how to generate money, I think itu soalan bodoh. Money doesn’t come easily unless you work hard or you marry some rich guy. Jadi, soalan saye adalah: How to be fashionable and travelling to your dream places without burning your pocket? I know there are ways of cheap travelling (one of my fav channel is Travel and Living channel. I love Globe Trekker and Passport to Europe) but I want to hear from people with experiences on this. How to find chic, vintage clothes and how to travel with budget and have great times? Because I will be free for few months (hopefully) soon and I want to travel, find great clothes, do something rather than duduk rumah tengok tv and wishing I am somewhere in Europe, being a fashionista I’m not because what a loser I would feel. At least one oversea trip..Oh, pleaseee God help me grant that wish.

Envy dengan kawan-kawan with trip here and there but I can’t wait to hear all about their journey. Must be exciting! Jadi kawan2, mari kite pergi travel ramai2 so kite tak jeles dengan mereka! =)

7 comments:

LazyS said...

jom pegi ber travelling dengan saya lah!
ur 1st stop shud be aussie.

nadeetos said...

fashion confident issue? tell me about itttt.. u know how slf conscious i am rite.. hehs.. sgtla adore all these pretty peeps with their fashion sense kn..

anyways.. nk itututututut g travel.. lets go barcelona and eat paellaaaa... =)

aween mokhtar said...

Jom teetos. g aussie. pini support evrything there..kannn..kannn =D

Pini, jadi g europe trip x end of this year?

Teetos, yeah I noe. Guess we should focus more on our good sides rather than our bad. Heh.
Hmm..barcelona? That sounds funn. but Greece is top of the list, together with Old trafford, Manchester, Paris, Rome..lol.

nadeetos said...

ive been to rome.. its prety much like msia.. with a lot of bangla.. who cn speaks malay..you know.. stuffs like "hai cik adik manisssss".. and the city is so kotor..

muahahaha.. but its a gr8 shopping spot tho.. :p

LazyS said...

TAK! :-((

tp dpt buat intern kat sini.
so.. tangguh lagi la. ujung thn dpn lak. after abis stadi. jom2! ko dh keje sethn masa tu. :-D

Anonymous said...

think twice before you decided to go to Italy. the cities are nice and hold a great sense of architecture but man, they are holly shit dirty! and always be careful of the pick-pocket(ers). Shopping paradise can also be spotted in Milan, best gila!

online shopping blogs provide enormous vintage clothing at cheap price. VERY AFFORDABLE!

come down to New Zealand and experience the geat Nature. you can grab cheaper flight-seat during the MATTA fair, but date of traveling always ranges somewhere in March. pretty awesome, not too sunny, not too cold neither.

and please do not visit England in the winter! Gloomy and dull indeed.

try Spain. Morocco and the Canary Islands. spectacular!

Indonesia pun best juga. For shopping purposes, and it is very very cheap!

ok. that's all. very random of me to pop-out here aye? hope that helps. cheers! :)

aween mokhtar said...

oh...u r firus rite?
I have friends who are friends with you =)
THANKS A LOT for the tips..great details.
(br perasan actually :P)